Through our church missions outreach, we are supporting mission programs locally, nationally, and internationally.
Here are some of the organizations we support:
- They have been delivering Bibles in China since 1987.
- Over a quarter million Bibles and study books have been taken into China.
- They support pastors and churches in China.
- Providing homes to abused and abandoned children
- Providing love, healing, and hope to hurting children
- Introducing God to spiraling out-of-control children, enabling them to make positive choices
Word Alive Missions Association, Ghana, West Africa
- Planting churches
- Reach out through evangelism
- Equipping others through vocational training
- Educating through aChristian School, Bible College, Nursing School
- Ministering to children through an orphanage
- Providing residential and non-residential care for thousands of men and women seeking freedom from life-controlling problems
- Caring for the needs of nearly 500 orphaned, abused, and mistreated children in the mountains of Guatemala
Union Rescue Mission of Western Maryland
- Feeding the hungry
- Providing shelter and clothing for the needy.
- Sharing the gospel with all who enter their door
Asemblies of Christ Church and James Jacob Ministries, Inc.
- Reaching out to help pastors, lepers, widows, and the destitute in India
- Offering a diverse programming schedule from Southern Gospel, Praise and Worship, to Contemporary Christian music
- Sharing the gospel through dynamic preaching and teaching
- Taking the needs of their listeners to the Heavenly Father through anointed prayer and intercession
- Working to translate the Word of God into every language group
- Progressing in Bible translation all around the world.
Completing more than 700 Scripture translations.
- Seeking to train students academically and spiritually to discover and achieve their destiny in Christ.
- Providing children's homes, orphanages, Christian schools, and wellness centers to the poor, impoverished, widows and orphans in the Ukraine
- Demonstrating the Gospel by bringing help to those who are oppressed - in sin, sickness, disease, poverty and extreme suffering.
- Feeding the hungry; speaking up for those who cannot speak for themselves, bringing the lonely, naked and orphaned for adoption and parenting
Christian Compassion International
- Supporting, strengthening, and encouraging Christians and their churches through prayer, intervention, and practical assistance
- Being a voice for those who suffer persecution due to the practice of their Christian faith
- Raisinge public awareness of the needs of the persecuted
- Spreading the Gospel in difficult to reach areas
- Promoting the free practice of religious freedom as a basic fundamental human right of all peoples
Operation Christmas Child
- Demonstrating God's love in a tangible way to needy children around the world, and together with the local church worldwide, to share the Good News of Jesus Christ